Skip to content
- Maintain your wick- Trim your wick to 1/4 inch before every burn.
- Create a Full Melt Pool- Please allow your initial burn to be 3-4 hours. This helps the candle to create a full melt pool which helps to prevent tunneling. Please allow wax to fully solidify before relighting your candle.
- Burn your candle responsibly- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop using candle when remaining wax is 1/4 inch . Never leave a candle unattended when burning. Only burn candles on a stable, heat resistant surface & DO NOT move your candle when wax is liquified. Keep candles away from children, pets, drafts & flammable objects.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.